Zhermack – Hydrocolor 5
Hydrocolor 5 high-performance chromatic alginate with 5 days of dimensional stability.
The 5 days of dimensional stability simplify dentists’ daily practice, by allowing them longer to send the impression to the dental technician. Impression accuracy is guaranteed for up to 120 hours.
- 5 days of dimensional stability
- Manual or automatic mixing
- The chromatic variation provides practitioners with a visual guide during the various processing phases: fucsia during mixing, purple during the working phase and light blue during positioning in the patient’s mouth
- High dimensional stability: helps maintain impression accuracy for up to 5 days after impression taking
- High elasticity: allows the material to optimally return to its original form
- High tear resistance: reduces the risk of the impression tearing when it is removed from the patient’s mouth
For more info on the product visit: https://www.zhermack.com/en/product/hydrocolor-5/
Courtesy of Zhermack SpA