Zhermack – Hydrorise Monophase
Hydrorise is a highly hydrocompatible silicone that achieves an accuracy of 5 microns in detail reproduction.
Adequate detail reproduction is one of the main requirements for a successful impression. Zhermack has developed a product that goes well beyond applicable standards with precision 4 times greater than that demanded by European standards.*
Hydrorise fluids offer a precision of 5 microns, ensuring excellent detail reproduction.
Zhermack defines hydrocompatibility as an affinity for water.
Zhermack therefore uses the concept of hydrocompatibility to differentiate its own silicones from other materials on the market.
Thanks to their low angle of contact, Zhermack silicones offer high performance in humid environments and maintain dimensional stability.
Hydrorise has been shown to have one of the best angles of contact on the market.** Its excellent hydrocompatibility helps obtain precise and accurate impressions.
- At least 99%* elastic recovery*
- Dimensional stability for up to 21 days
- Tear resistance
- Biocompatible even on damaged mucosa
- 5 micron detail reproduction
- High hydrocompatibility
- One of the best contact angles on the market**
- Accurate and reliable impressions: elastic recovery of nearly 100% and tear resistance help maintain the impression’s accuracy even after its removal from the oral cavity
- Accuracy over time: the product’s dimensional stability helps maintain impression accuracy for up to 21 days
- Patient safety: biocompatibility even on damaged mucosa reduces the risk of irritating or sensitising the mucosae and oral tissues
- High precision: Hydrorise fluids achieve 5 micron detail reproduction, are highly hydrocompatible, and have one of the best contact angles on the market
For more info on the product visit: https://www.zhermack.com/en/product/hydrorise-monophase/
Courtesy of Zhermack SpA