OHC 2018 – Oral Health Conference & Exhibition
November 23, 2018 - November 24, 2018, United Kingdom - Telford TF3 4JH
The future is yours
he Oral Health Conference & Exhibition (OHC) is the BSDHT’s flagship member conference and the largest annual event for dental hygienists and dental therapists. Relevant to all - from students through to those in clinical practice - it will offer clinical education, Enhanced CPD hours, and provide a forum for members and others to hear from leading speakers and receive updates from the profession, as well as the chance to network with colleagues, experts, and industry.
This year’s theme will be focused on professional enhancement, empowerment and aspiration – recognising that our members are clinical healthcare professionals with a wealth of untapped potential to grow as businesses and professionals. The programme will be packed with both clinical sessions, as well as sessions and workshops designed to help you future-proof your career.
OHC 2018 – ‘The future is yours’ has been built from delegate feedback from the 2017 event and will be bigger, better, and more relevant than ever
10 great reasons to attend
1. Attend education sessions, designed to be applicable to your day-to-day work.
2. Gain up to 12 hours of Enhanced CPD.
3. Hear from leading speakers from clinical practice, academia and industry.
4. Learn from your peers’ research in the poster sessions.
5. Submit your own research and be considered for poster presentation at the conference.
6. Help inform the BSDHT’s work.
7. Share and learn from best practice.
8. Learn about latest products and services in the exhibition.
9. Network with colleagues and key players from the field in relaxed settings and meet old friends and new.
10. Celebrate the profession at the evening event.
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at all dental hygienists and dental therapists at all stages in their career, including students.
Telford International Centre