Live WebinarFrom dentistry to micro-dentistry: See more to optimize your dental workflow
26 Feb 2020, 06:00 PM Dubai
Dr. Fabio Gorni
The comprehensive portfolio of endodontic systems includes root canal preparation with files and rinsing solutions, obturation and post systems. As the inventor of controlled memory files with the launch of HyFlex CM in 2011, COLTENE has taken a lead in innovative products for modern endodontics treatments.
Additionally, the COLTENE Dental Group offers a wide range of products, encompassing three segments. This results in solutions for almost all dental treatments ranging from infection control to tooth preservation and treatment efficiency. The COLTENE Group strengthened its position in the Endo-Segment with the acquisition of the French expert MicroMega. The now combined product portfolio offers an even more customized range of files and endodontic equipment.
Product range for new endodontic dimensions:
• HyFlex EDM and CM, MicroMega One Curve and MicroMega 2Shape NiTi file systems, allowing the fast and safe instrumentation of the various root canal anatomies according to the preferences of the user.
• HyFlex paper and guttapercha points, which perfectly match to the HyFlex CM and HyFlex EDM NiTi file system.
• Well proven CanalPro and MicroMega Dual Move endo motors, completed by CanalPro and Dual Pex Apex Locators for working length measurement.
• Innovative modular CanalPro rinsing solution system and MicroMega EndoUltra for ultrasonic activation to ensure an optimized disinfection and long-term successful treatment.
• Bioactive GuttaFlow obturation material, which combines free-flow gutta-percha with a sealer and bio ceramic at room temperature and actively supports regeneration in the root canal.
• Complete range of ParaPost systems, designed for perfect retention with superior strength and excellent radiopacity for definitive restoration.
• Upcoming product innovation in 2020: new fully automatic endo motor CanalPro Jeni, which will be launched in the next few months.