mectron has been active and successful in the dental field since 1979, developing and producing top-quality devices.
The company has always stood out on the market for its continuous process of development and innovation and the excellent design of its products. Thanks to these qualities and to a sales network covering over eighty countries, mectron has earned itself a position of great prestige on International markets.
mectron is responsible for some of the most important innovations in the dental field. Reference is made here to the first ultrasonic titanium handpieces, to the first LED curing lamps for composite materials and, in 2001, to the first ultrasonic surgical unit for piezoelectric bone surgery.
The mectron range now consists of the following:
- PIEZOSURGERY®. The original dedicated piezoelectric surgical devices for many oral surgery indications.
- Surgical Equipments. Special solutions for clinical interventions like sinus lift procedures or crestal split technique are offered.
- Piezoelectric scalers. Mectron produces and distributes both, multi-purpose table-top versions with its own water supply and an extremely compact version for connection to the water supply. An ultrasonic device for dental units is also available
- Air polishers. This range consists of a conventional table-top unit and a quick-fitting polisher for connection to a turbine plus a special device for prophylactic treatment that combines a piezoelectric scaler and an air polisher.
- LED curing lamps. mectron produces different types of lamp, cordless versions and versions for dental units.
Day after day mectron continues to pursue the same philosophy of technical innovation and scientific research to which it owes its history.
Guidelines: Reccommendations for COVID-19 Prevention