Live WebinarPredictable Grafting for Any Experience Level & Any Patient Budget Following Atraumatic Extraction
22 Jan 2020, 10:00 PM Dubai
Dr. Timothy Kosinski
TruNatomy’s™ unique combination of features was developed in partnership with skilled practitioners, Dr. George Bruder and Dr. Ove Peters, leaders in the field of endodontics, working in partnership with the Dentsply Sirona’s Maillefer Research and Development Engineering teams. TruNatomy™ capitalizes on Dentsply Sirona’s 130 years of experience in manufacturing files like ProTaper® and WaveOne® Gold families. Combining Swiss precision and advanced engineering, the TruNatomy range offers clinicians a solution that provides efficient performance and increased respect of the tooth anatomy, combined with a smooth user-experience.
Additionally, there is a growing interest in maximizing the preservation of dentin in endodontics and TruNatomy™ addresses that need, thanks to its slim, highly-flexible alloy wire and regressive taper. TruNatomy™ enables clinicians to provide a smooth predictable root canal treatment even in cases with curved canals or limited straight line access. TruNatomy™ is available with matching ConformFit gutta-percha points, paper points and irrigation needle.
Innovations simplify traditional workflows
“Our developments in consumables provide solutions to dentists’ challenges in filling treatment and endodontics as well as with the emerging digital dentistry,” says Thomas Leonardi, Group Vice President Consumables Dental Product Group at Dentsply Sirona. And, as a result we expect reduced chair time for our patients and improved patient satisfaction.”
With a unique set of features, TruNatomy™ offers a host of benefits including:
– Better performance and more space for debridement and debris removal thanks to a new file design with an enhanced off-centered cross section, a slimmer NiTi wire. Its higher speed of operation provides greater efficiency with less torque.
– Respect of the natural tooth anatomy thanks to its superior canal centering ability. The instrument adjusts to the canal (and not the other way around).
– Preservation of the tooth integrity achieved by the combination of the file geometry, the slim wire and its increased flexibility together with a shorter 9.5mm handle that perfectly fits micro-head handpieces, allowing to perform efficient root canal treatments without straight line access, only removing dentin where clinically needed.
– A smooth experience with files that, progress down the canal with almost no screwing in effect, giving you a full sense of control during the whole preparation.
– Simplicity since this single-file shaping system (following the use of the TruNatomy™ Orifice Modifier and TruNatomy™ Glide Path) is an easy to learn rotary endo solution complemented by matching paper points, Conform Fit™ gutta-percha points and a flexible irrigation needle.